South Florida Mitsubishi Enthusiasts

The Online Home for South Florida Mitsubishi & DSM Enthusiasts!
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:39 am 

Well im glad to see the car is atleast back on the streets and in running condition lets get that bastard tuned and setup perfect so we get numbers dialed in and good runs at the track. When am I going to get a ride?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:16 am 
Veteran Member

Yeah the meet was definitly fun eventhough we're all sleep deprived :lol: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:35 am 
Veteran Member

Name: AJ
Car: 1997 Eclipse GSX
Xplicit93AWD wrote:
Well im glad to see the car is atleast back on the streets and in running condition lets get that bastard tuned and setup perfect so we get numbers dialed in and good runs at the track. When am I going to get a ride?

Never! Will doesn't give rides to Honda Lovers! :P

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - PARKED
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - WRECKED

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:23 pm 

sillycon wrote:
Ced wrote:
u guys mist the best meet so far after installing allwheeldsm exhaust manifold at the WH allwheeldsm gave me a ride home and on the way there we got a in a race whit a Celica. Out of nowhere i see awddsm hit the gas so im like :? he just testing the car next thing u no I see this celica in front of us hitting it to we could int catch up because he got a head start so at the next light we talk, he locks like he nose nothing about cars he's like "my car is stock" .we have a nice friendly talk the and right before the light turns green im like this car is awd and we just lunch out the hole and leave him behind im all laughing and give him the finger :funny: next thing u no he starts to slowly creep up on us to the point that he get 3 car lengths ahead :shocked: i could not believe what i was seeing but we had fun and at the next light we talk more and went are separate ways. We did well on the low end but on top end he need a little work

time for allwheeldsm to get rid of that t25

What?

Capitalization. Punctuation. Grammar. Proper spelling. USE THEM!

What Ced was trying to say wrote:
You guys missed the best meet so far. After installing allwheeldsm's exhaust manifold at the WH, allwheeldsm gave me a ride home. On the way there we got in a race with a Celica.

Out of nowhere I see allwheeldsm hit the gas and I think :? "He's just testing the car" next thing you know I see this celica in front of us hitting it too. We couldn't catch up because he got a head start, so at the next light we talk.

He looks like he knows nothing about cars and tells us "my car is stock". We have a nice friendly[b] talk and [/b]right before the light turns green I said "this car is awd" and we just launch out the hole and leave him behind, and im all laughing and give him the finger. :funny: Next thing you know he starts to slowly creep up on us, to the point that he gets 3 car lengths ahead! :shocked: I could not believe what I was seeing, but we had fun. At the next light we talked more, then went our separate ways. We did well on the low end, but on the top end allwheeldsm needs a little work.

Time for allwheeldsm to get rid of that t25!

:angry:

:nice: guest spell check is not foolproof, ill try not to post at 2:30 in the morning anymore :sleep:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

"Guest"? Don't you mean "Guess"?

:tounge:

Yea, I've had a number of coworkers stop at my desk and ask if I was ok today. I didn't think I looked that tired......

:more Z:

Oh, and on the bad spelling note, O, what the fuck is up with "tounge" for the :tounge: smiley?! It's spelled TONGUE.

2022 Ibis Ripmo
2018 Trek Roscoe "Frankenbike"
2020 Trek Marlin 8

RIP:
Raul Ortiz - 02/29/2008
Westley Hess - 12/30/2008
Dad - 4/24/2010
Curt Brown - 5/23/2020